A presentation on water issues (i.e catchment deterioration, low river flows (dry season), frequent flash-flood (wet season), changed river flow patterns over time, high soil erosion, turbid & colored water) and culture (i.e, customary land ownership, ownership of river courses) in Samoa.
This dataset holds the 'Water and Sanitation" sector plans for Samoa;
* Water Sector Plan and Framework for Action (2008/9-2011/12)
* Water and Sanitation Sector Plan 2012 - 2016 + Samoan version
* Water and Sanitation Sector Plan : Framework for Action 2016 - 2020
Excel Data herein were extracted from the above reports
The WASH Baseline Survey is an initiative of the Water and Sanitation Sector which aims to:
1. Gain a better understanding of the water and sanitation situation nationally; and
2. Collect information about Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of the population regarding water use, sanitation status and hygiene behaviour.
An open access geospatial data repository for the Pacific Region providing premier geophysical, geodetic, and marine spatial data sets. Developed through collaboration between the GeoScience, Energy and Maritime Division of the Pacific Community (SPC), University of Sydney, Geoscience Australia (GA), and GRID-Arendal.
UNEP Regional Seas Ports and Studies No. 136.
SPREP Reports and Studies No. 49.