This dataset holds the 'Water and Sanitation" sector plans for Samoa;
* Water Sector Plan and Framework for Action (2008/9-2011/12)
* Water and Sanitation Sector Plan 2012 - 2016 + Samoan version
* Water and Sanitation Sector Plan : Framework for Action 2016 - 2020
Excel Data herein were extracted from the above reports
The WASH Baseline Survey is an initiative of the Water and Sanitation Sector which aims to:
1. Gain a better understanding of the water and sanitation situation nationally; and
2. Collect information about Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of the population regarding water use, sanitation status and hygiene behaviour.