This dataset holds all CIM Plans for each district of Samoa. The CIM Plans are envisaged as blueprints for climate change interventions across all development sectors reflecting the programmatic approach to climate resilience adaptation taken by the Government of Samoa.
The proposed interventions outlined in the CIM Plans are also linked to the Strategy for the Development of Samoa 2016/17 – 2019/20 and the relevant ministry sector plans.
This dataset holds two reports;
* National Disaster Management Plan 2017 - 2020
* Samoa National Action Plan for Disaster Risk Management 2017 - 2021
The Samoa National Action Plan (NAP) for Disaster Risk Management is an operational document that should be read in conjunction with the National Disaster Management Plan (NDMP) 2017-2020.
This dataset holds the 'Water and Sanitation" sector plans for Samoa;
* Water Sector Plan and Framework for Action (2008/9-2011/12)
* Water and Sanitation Sector Plan 2012 - 2016 + Samoan version
* Water and Sanitation Sector Plan : Framework for Action 2016 - 2020
Excel Data herein were extracted from the above reports